Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh to be in sunny Florida...

Encouraging Word:
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:4

It's a blistery, cold day in Okc today...and as usual, my feet are not dressed weather appropriately. I really need some close-toed shoes. Anyway, it's just kind of a "bleh" day...

I got pictures from BF from her recent trip to Ft. Lauderdale with my sister and family...I thought I'd post it since I'm sure most of you are like me...living in cold places with very little sunshine right now. I thought some pics from sunny, Florida might do us all some good...









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks so beautiful there =*(

WRATH being in this blasted state!! >:o

kovoor36 said...

it does look fantastic!! i wish i was some place warm....month away!!:)

Anonymous said...

Yes.. sunshine.. havn't seen that in a couple of days here in Indy..