Monday, October 23, 2006

Random Schtuff...

Encouraging Word:
For the word of God is alive and powerful... Hebrews 4:12 NLT

It's been a cold, but sunny morning. Much like the "front" I have to put up at work. I have to maintain a sunny disposition, but I'm feeling everything but. Sleep was minimal last night due to a bad case of the toss and turns. A deep conversation before bedtime with a friend who currently paddles in the same boat as me caused me to think too much instead of sleep.

Thankfully, I'll be leaving work a bit early, and if I'm lucky, maybe i can catch a nap sometime today. But I'm rarely lucky.

Worked out 6 days last week, but lost no poundage...beginning to get frustrated...but won't quit...can't quit...skinny clothes ordered from Forever 21 are well on the way. =/

I watched a hindi movie called "Kank" on Saturday night....I've renamed it "Skank" due to the subject matter (extra-marital affairs). Dumb movie. Fine actor. Abishek Bachan...I wuv you. Actually, I take that back. Interesting subject matter...dumb presentation of story. And there you have it, my review of Skank. "3 thumbs down," as Hrithik Roshan would say.

4 comments:

kovoor36 said...

hahahaha three thumbs down!

Anonymous said...

Aaaahahaha - Skank! Yeah, the minute i heard that Karan Johar was directing this one, I knew that it wouldn't be worth my time. AB is brilliant - have you seen "Sarkar"?

Speaking of Bollywood - I just watched "Omkara" (a retelling of Othello). It's a great film, but pretty dark - I'd def. recommend it.

Anonymous said...

I watched that stupid movie too. I agree with you on the three thumbs down. I saw Don and it was a great movie. It's about time, Indian people made some action packed movie.

Anonymous said...

i heard about this flick but haven't seen. i love abhishek , too :)
oooh, you'll make your goal, i just know you will and i can't wait to see shots of you in your new clothes