Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Anniversary Billy and Val

Encouraging Word:
If you are thirsty, come to me! If you believe in me, come and drink! For the Scriptures declare that rivers of living water will flow out from within Jhn 7:37-38

I never thought I'd say this, but work has been pretty busy lately. My task lists are never ending...not that I'm complaining. It's def'ly a much needed change. But my blog posts take a bit longer and occasionally are non-existant. So, I'm just going to have to learn how to pace myself to squeeze everything into my day. ;)

A special shout out to Billy and Valerie on this...their 2nd anniversary. May you be blessed with a lifetime full of happiness and love!!



Benedict (Sheryl) and Judas (Sunu) are back from their Chicago trip while BF is kicking up her heels for one more day. I think the betrayers were feeling quite guilty for abandoning me in my hour of need (for a celebration, that is)...because I got plenty of calls from them during the weekend. Benedict mentioned the purchase of some new bangles for little ol' me...I'm quite excited to see them. I'm hoping they'll match the Indian outfits I got from my aunt and the maternal unit. By the way, it's not quite so easy to maintain a diet when I've got chaka chips and halwa in the house. =/

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i hate chaka chips! by the way, i like your friends new names and how bff remains bff, though she is still living it up in chi-town!:P

Soulsysta said...

I'm glad they felt a tad guilty - and hopefully, they'll make it up to you in the near near future.

just remember: dont forget to have a drink for me!

Anonymous said...

WHAAA
they were in chicago?

:(
meepmeep