Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Encouraging Word:
Long ago, even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. Ephesians 1:4 NLT


Happy 4th birthday to my boy, Andrewji. He is a big fan of curious george, so I got him the movie and a CG toy to play with while he watches it. ;) I'm sure he'll love it. I can believe 4 years has come and gone so quickly. I still remember when he was just 3 months old, and we put him in a stocking and took a picture at Christmas. =(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww =) happy birthday to my fave little man!! i'm with you, poo...i can't believe he's 4 already! I still remember when he was in his mama's belly =*) such a cutie...

kovoor36 said...

happy bday to andrewji!! can you post the pic of him in the stocking?? inquiring minds wants to see!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday andrew!!! =)) and he must love CG cause he LOOKS like CG :)) he's soooo freakin cute!! :) and gonna be a total ladies man, im sure :)

cookiemonsta said...

he's too adorable. happy birthday little one