Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween, ghosts and goblins! I hope everyone has some frighteningly fun festivities planned for today. I don't have anything special planned, but I do enjoy looking at all the nuts around here in their Halloween costumes...and there's always an abundance of sweets around the office on Halloween. (I hope Shines isn't reading this)

Speaking of...I lost 2 pounds. It's about dern time. That brings me to a total of 7 pounds lost and 27 more to go. =/ It was a straight up Malayalee fest at the gym last night. There was like a 6 mallus on the elypticals at one point in the night. At one point, I was wondering why more girls in OKC don't go to the gym...It's always just me and Sunu. Listen up girls of OKC...if you're looking for some eligible bachelors...Aspen is definitely the place to be between 8-10pm on Monday-Friday. You'll def'ly get your fill of eye candy. ;)

I watched a bit of the Bachelor last night. I don't know what possessed the girl with the timeline to try on a wedding dress when the bachelor came to her house for a hometown visit. I mean, why not just wear a neon sign around your neck that says, "I'M DESPERATE!!" I was embarrassed for her and couldn't watch anymore at that point.

I got to go taste testing with Ruby yesterday. We tasted all her reception food...twas quite a treat! ;) I'm so ready for this wedding. All of our tasks are dwindling down. This week she has her bridal hair and final fitting! Hopefully two months will fly! ;)

I leave you with some pictures of pwecious wittle ones...


Micahji's first day at church!


Ethan and Daddy...


Lola and Daddy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ethan and lauren have gotten sooo big!! and micah looks like a total doll. such a cutie =)

kovoor36 said...

the kids are too cute! happy halloween to you, dont forget to get the kiddies costume pix!!:)