Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm sleepy. This could be because I only went to sleep after 1am last night. I have been playing phone tag with someone all week and finally caught up with her. Three hours later, we were completely finished with catching each other up on our lives for the past 6 months. Billy just emailed me telling me his company mascot is a capuchin monkey. He says it has an office next to the CEO, and it bites men. I'm sure this is one of his fictitious stories that he creates in his interesting mind when he finds himself bored throughout the work day, but if I accuse him of creating it he gets all sensitive and sad and questions how I can doubt him. Ahem...quite easily.

I had a visit with the newlyweds last night. Ruby and Abu just got back from their Hawaii in honeymoon. I will have to invade Sunu A's computer and post some of their wedding pictures to share with all of you. I just remembered I never told you all how the wedding went....Ruby was beautiful and the wedding was beautiful! I was a little nervous Friday night of the rehearsal since I had no clue what I was doing. But, by Saturday...I pulled myself together...and with the help of my 2 trusty assistants (SunuA and Sheryl)...I was able to pull off my first wedding!...Now on to the 2nd...

Today I have an appointment with the pastor of a potential church for the wedding. She's a female...which I think is pretty cool. I haven't met many female pastors, so this should be interesting. The church is nice...it's actually prettier on the outside than the inside. Hopefully the meeting will go well, so I can seal the deal. This weekend I have a meeting with a photojournalist. His work is quite amazing and his prices seem reasonable, so hopefully I'll be able to seal that deal as well. Last but not least...a local store is having it's largest sale ever on wedding gowns. Ahem...I don't want to go but I'd be dumb not to. I'm just not physically prepared for this...somehow, I think I'll look like a powdered doughnut.

Tonight's the season premier of Lost. I'm gonna go watch it with Finuji and Micah. I haven't bonded with the two of them in a long time, so I'm looking forward to it. I need my Micah time with out any of his pushy aunts trying to steal him out of my hands!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, second wedding your working on is yours or someone elses? You should go check out the gowns. Don't worry, you will look great.

Scorps1027 said...

suevee, GO look for a dress. take it from someoen who delayed it all due to fear and then realized i was being completely silly. your fear is bigger and badder than teh experience will be, trust me!!

also, yay to the photojournalist!! i loved all my photojournalistic shots and i really recommend having htem to anyone!

Anonymous said...

I agree with chechi and Sib, u should def check it out. u'll make a beautiful bride! BTW, I tried calling you, but couldn't reach u, i left a message tho.

kovoor36 said...

i could go for some micahji pix!! and defly do not delay with dress, sometimes it is harrowing, but you need to get that done, so adjustments can be made with lots of time leftover!