Monday, February 05, 2007

The latest happenings...

It just dawned on me that I haven't written a blog in days. All of sudden I've been slammed with a zillion things to do. Wedding planning frenzy has officially begun, guys. But, I'm not complaining. I've waited my entire life for this.

Anyhoo, I've been trying to grow my nails out per the request of my fiancé. This is a hard task for me because I've been biting my nails since I've had teeth. After the false set that SunuA hooked me up with for my engagement finally popped off, I tried real hard to keep my teeth from nibbling. But, this morning I got stressed about some trivial matter, and I could hold them back no longer. It was actually a liberating feeling. I know, I'm sick.

Mousse has been a challenge lately. Her behavior is getting worse by the day. Any time I leave the house, she shreds whatever she can find as some sort of revenge. I tried to appease her last night by taking her for a long walk...despite the fact that it was freezing cold and my snot was forming iciles at the end of my nose. I thought it'd make her happy, but apparently, not so much. I tell ya...this dog is definitely training me to be a more patient person.

In other news, I really have no other news. So until tomorrow.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when is the wedding date?

Anonymous said...

omg what is going on w.mousse? is it bc you left for a bit and mousse got sad???