Thursday, February 15, 2007

sunny days...need to chase the clouds away!

it's a cool, crisp 14 degrees this morning. i'm so tired of winter. GO AWAY. It's making my life suck right now...

First of all, my dog is driving me nuts. I can't take her for walks when it's so cold outside that it's painful!! Therefore, her behavior is that of a helliants! We fight constantly. How do you fight with a dog? Seriously guys, you don't want to know. We straight up wrestle. I'm scared that if she doesn't get out and release her agression soon...it will be a duel till death.

Second, my car is completely jacked. I get nice, warm, toasty heat when my car is actually moving. But the minute I stop at a light or get stuck in stand still traffic...it switches to cold air. This morning, I thought I was about to suffer from hypothermia...

Third, I feel like a bear in hibernation. I come home from work, make dinner, eat, grab a blanket, turn the TV on and vegitate. I have no desire to go back outside and head to the gym. I'm turning into a fat..ter blob and I hate it. Things have got to start changing 'round here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess u'r feeling what I'm feeling today. Oh well... at least until the winters over we could use this excuses. :)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I am the same way these past 2 months. When I get home, I don't even want to cook but I have to for my kids and hubby.