Friday, May 18, 2007

blehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I should be excited about this weekend, but I'm actually kinda dreading it. I have no earthly idea what I'm going to stand up and talk about for an hour. Not to mention, I have no idea if ANYONE will be there to even listen to me. The session is at noon...so, I can see everyone taking a break to have lunch at that time. Then me and 2 other people have a signing at the bookstore at 1...conveniently when the keynote speaker will be speaking. Again, maybe me and the other 2 authors can just swap books and sign each others'??

Tonight, I'll have to find something to wear. I'm not looking forward to that either. =/

So that leaves the question...what am I looking forward to this weekend? Sunday evening is my baby cousin Les's high school graduation. She's the very lastttttttttttttttttt one to graduate high school. I can't friggin' believe this time has already come. I remember the day she was born and holding her when she was a baby. I also remember thinking, "Man this kid's gonna graduate in 2007?!? The world will end by then!" I guess not. I look forward to seeing her all dolled up in her graduation robe...cheezin it up with cute little friends afterwards...It should be fun.

Pictures will be up Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just walk in there and be yourself for your interview. I know you'll be nervous but don't let it show. You can do it!

kovoor36 said...

good luck tomorrow at the book session tomorrow! im sure you will be great!! congrats to les too:)

Suja Kodumthara said...

hey sue what time is this book thing at? i saw it on the news but she didnt say what time it was at.....i was kinda interested in going but i wasn't sure when it all started.

but good luck tomorrow :) i know you'll do a good job.....

congratulations to les too... :)

Anonymous said...

Sue, do you remember that song.... " I don't know about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand, But I know who holds tomorrow and I know who holds my hands."

Good luck!

Scorps1027 said...

Suevee, stop being negative you're going to be at the book fair that last year around this time you wished you were in and werent' able to be. SO, i order you to look on the bright side and embrace the good things happening to you:)