Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's weigh-in Wednesday. I'm absolutely dreading it. I know my results won't be good today. Not that I ate too terribly bad, but I just didn't run like I should have. I don't know what my deal is. I'd like to blame it on the rain...as millivanilli would say...but i don't think that's a valid reason. I will update this post with my sorry results.

In other news...Introducing baby Madeline. Welcome to the world Madeline...When you grow up, I've got lotsssssssss of stories for you about your daddy. And no matter what JP's mommy says...I'm Sueni and she's Susan Aunty. ;)

And in other news....I originally had a book signing set up for May 19th at the Oklahoma Book Festival. But then the organizers called me yesterday and asked me if I'd like to have my own session to talk about the book! So if you're in the OKC area...please come and be part of my audience...so I'll have one!!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

aww what a cutie!! and congrats on the book thingie at the fair!! if i was in okc, id be there:)