Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Weigh In Wednesday...

I lost 3 pounds. Can I getta AMEN?!? It's about dern time. I wish I could attribute this small success to something, but I think it's a combination of lots of things...drinking more water, running more, and making some-what better food choices.

Last Sunday night we went to Jason "Buffalo" James's favorite spot ...Buffalo Wild Wings. I watched everyone devour delicious wings dipped in tasty sauces and the zestiest potatoe wedges. And while they did that, I ate the most dry grilled chicken sandwich I've ever had in my life. But, I guess depriving myself is well worth it now.

4 comments:

blissfullykrissy said...

Yay sue! Way to go girl, keep up the deprivation...you're gonna be so glad that you did. :)
Wanna come run a race with me on the 28th?

Scorps1027 said...

you know suevee, i totally tihnk it's so important to have great food alternatives and choices in order to stick to a healthy lifestyle. otherwise you actually start craving all the old fatty foods again and without strict monitoring, all that weight creeps back. i know that's hwat happens for me!

kovoor36 said...

congrats on the 3 lbs! thats HUGE! keep focused, i know it sucks to be around people eating junk, but think abt the payoff each week!!

Anonymous said...

u have no idea how much i love buffalo wings. u must take me there when i come :)
and amen!