Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I hate Wednesdays...

yah, yah...it's weigh-in Wednesday, but I knew better than to weigh after this long weekend filled with fine dining at Furr's cafeteria, my mom's george foreman-grilled brats, a pizza party at work, mcd's chocolate dipped vanilla icecream cone....I know, I'm terrible. I sure don't sound like a girl who needs to lose weight and needs to squeeze into a wedding dress. WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEE?

I need therapy. I know this entire thing is about mindset. I know that it's high time to resist urges, make better decisions, and be more active...yes, I know all these things...but do i do them? ehhh..sometimes. well, sometimes just ain't any good any more.

grrrrrrrr...i'm so mad at me

3 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

i hear ya! memorial day weekend was killer for sure!

kovoor36 said...

it was for all of us, there is always next week! keep on your resolve!!

Anonymous said...

you are beautimous as you are suse - so don't beat yourself up over having enjoyed a weekend.

and fyi: i am CERTAIN you will look breathtakingly gorgeous on your big day - with or without the weight loss.