Sunday, May 27, 2007

When 2 worlds collide...

It's nice to be able to stay up late on a Sunday night and not worry about the sound of the alarm rudely awakening me from a deep sleep. The Furball, Marissa, and Andrew just joined me to go watch Shrek the Third. It was so super cute! If you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT! I decided I totally want a dronkey and a baby ogre. Does anyone know where they sell stuffed ones?

Jason came home from India today...He was toting around a few VIP items for me...my bridesmaids outfits!!! They're beautiful!!! I can't wait to see one of the girls in them. I'm wishing I had gotten one for myself!! The fiance did a marvelous job getting them made...especially with the embroidery. I'm very impressed. Now, if they fit the girls perfectly...I'll be elated.

Today, the fiance sent me some pictures of him and Jason hanging out in Bombay. It was so weird for me to see my two worlds colliding. With the exception of my mom and uncle...no one has seen Matt...so, it was kinda weird for me too see someone from my world sitting with Matt in his world. Weird...but cool.

Jay and Matt...I know it may not look like it, but Matt was excited to meet him. ;)

The music man




Matt's friend Samson and my friend Jason playing a few tunes outside the restaurant...

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

i hope to see pix soon!!!! im glad all went well and the outfits turned out great! also, i think suja said shrek was totally not worth seeing, so now im conflicted.