Monday, May 14, 2007

Here we go again...

The weekend was a lovely one...no rain, plenty of sunshine, and warm breezes. I hope summer weather is here to stay. I will not complain about the heat...I'm just so thankful to have it!

The weekend was busy but good...I snuggled with cute babies, had a day of beauty with the maternal unit, and got to see Jason "Buffalo" James before he flies off to India today. Matt will be awaiting him at the airport with a sign that says Jason "Buffalo" James, so he can chauffeur him to his next destination. I'd explain the whole "Buffalo" thing...but, Oklahomans are already considered the oddballs of the Midwest, why give the world more fact to support their theories?

The day of beauty with the maternal unit consisted of a haircut for her and a wedding hair trial for me. It actually went very well...much to my surprise. The picture below is a blurry picture I took of myself several hours later after much the "oomph" had worn away. Even still...the curl lasted very well with out much sticky hair spray assistance. So, that's just one less wedding related task to do....I'm so ready for this day to get here!...124 days left!

In other news, I must apologize to my friend Matty. I think that a rather sarcastic comment I left on his blog might have offended him. So, Matty I'm sorry...I was only kidding...you know I love to kid. You are the studliest guy I know...not to mention stylish and creative. My comments merely reflect my jealousy of your great sensitivity and great decorative taste. A thousand pardons....Are we still best fwiends?

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

cngrats on finding a hairstyle!! it looks good even though its blurry!