Friday, May 25, 2007

on the eve of a 3 day weekend...

my
throat
is
sore...

what a perfect way to start the 3 day weekend. what with the gloom and doom weather, the on-set of sickness will be the icing on the cake! i have no idea why we're still dealing with torrential floods and monsoons when it's nearly June. it's making me a tad grumpy if you can't tell.

i guess i should just be happy that on Sunday night, my heart won't be filled with dread...and on Monday morning, i will not have to roll out of bed hesitantly. i don't have big plans for the weekend. i have a year's worth of laundry to do, vacuuming, and sweeping too. my wedding binder is a total wreck and the lack of organization is driving me bonkers, so i should probably organize that too. other than that, there's nothing urgent awaiting me these next 3 days.

my bridesmaids outfits will be here on Sunday! jason went to india and met up with the fiancé on his way back...and he was kind enough to bring the outfits back with him. I can hardly wait to see them. i'm crossing my fingers on the colors. a full report on Tuesday!

have a great weekend, rat racers!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

i hope you feel better and get to enjoy the weekend and wooohoo to the outfits getting here!!