Thursday, May 03, 2007

Can I getta....new computer and a little luck?

I need a new computer. My current computer keeps giving me a pop up window that can't be closed unless you reboot....which is pointless because when you reboot it pops back up eventually. So, I find myself working around the box, which makes getting anything done on the computer quite challenging. I'd love to get a laptop...but, I'm just doing a bit of wishful thinking at the moment.

The Furball introduced me to Rossblog...and now I'm totally hooked. I'm quite intrigued with the idea of videoblogging myself, but alas...without a new computer, there's very little I can do. I can't even talk to Matt on webcam because the minute I turn webcam on, the entire computer freezes up. *sigh* Wouldn't you know all this would happen just as soon as I ordered high speed?!? My luck astounds me sometimes...

Speaking of.... the girls at church decided to do a girls study. The book we are reading is called "Extraordinary Women of God." Ever the cheapskate, I decided to order my copy from Amazon and quickly informed the other girls of the price difference. I was the first one to place the order about 3 weeks ago. Soon after, everyone else ordered their books from Amazon as well. Actually, they ordered them, they received them, they began reading them, and they even discussed chapter 1. Me? I am still waiting on mine. Actually the guy says it's lost. Why am I not surprised?

Well, it's day 3...one more day to go till the weekend! i know you think I'm off...but per Joey Tribiani on Friends....Monday is one day, Tuesday is 2 day, Wednesday is what? when? day, and Thursday is 3 day. He's so silly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

extraordinary women of god sounds intersting who is the author I would love to get into a bible study book any suggestions??

kovoor36 said...

hehe you funny! let me know abt the book too. always shopping for book i never get aroudn to reading! one day!