Thursday, October 25, 2012

25 Ways to Tie a Scarf...

 I don't know about you, but I love scarves.  It's one of my favorite accessories to wear in the fall and winter.  My friend Sue has an adorable pink polka dot scarf that she is about to try to swap at her "Accessories Swap" this weekend...and I'm hoping that I can nab it before anyone else does.  She told me she was ready to swap it out because she had no idea how to wear it...so, that gave me the inspiration for this week's blog! 
Above are two examples of how I used a scarf to amp up a simple outfit.  I thought it would be easier to SEE how to tie a scarf instead of  READING about it, so I found a great video with 25 examples.  It's very simple and easy to follow.  I hope this helps all of you who face the dilemma of how to wear your scarf and inspires you to wear a few to accessorize this Fall. Until next week!

No comments: