Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nail "tips"

These days nails aren't just polished ...they are like a blank canvas. People are becoming quite artistic and creative with their nails. Today I am doing a basic yet creative look with mine...I am going to give you a few tips on how to paint tips!

First, I use a base coat, of course.  This helps the polish go on smoothly and it helps it stay on longer. 
Next, I chose t his pretty shade of pale pink to paint my entire nail.  Once it was  completely dry, I was ready to paint the tips.  You can get pre-cut tape in the nail section of Walmart or any drug or beauty store.  But, if you want save a few extra dollars, you can use any tape that will stick to your nail with out removing your polish.
Once you've cut your tape into manageable strips, place them on your fingers.  Try to maintain a uniform with of the tips for all of your fingers.  And then paint!  Once your tips are totally dry, peel tape and paint a clear top coat to seal and protect your work of art!
Until next week, folks!


No comments: