Wednesday, October 24, 2012

When Somebody says how-do-you-do? Say you didn't.-Eeyore

Way back Wednesdays photo of the day:  Little me (circa 1985) and Eeyore at Disney World.
There's quite a bit of irony in this picture.  Most little kids go to Disney World and beg, cry, and plead to take pictures with Mickey and Minnie or the Disney princesses.  Not me...my heart skipped a beat when I saw Eeyore.  I'm not really sure why.  I hate Winnie the Pooh.  Any bear who wears a shirt, but no pants...is no friend of mine.  But I loved and still love Eeyore.  I think it was because my sister had this Eeyore stuffed animal that she wouldn't let me near.  So,it was possibly a case of wanting something I couldn't have.
 
The funny thing about this is...my co-workers now call me Eeyore.  They say I talk exactly like the manic depressive donkey.  That doesn't bode well for what they think of my personality. 
I showed them this picture, and they all had a good laugh...saying it explains alot. 
Poor me...and poor Eeyore...we're so misunderstood.

No comments: