Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Way back Wednesday...Birthday Edition!

Andrew was two years old when I took this picture.  I thought back to when he was a little guy...and I honestly don't ever remember him having a case of the terrible two's.  He was always a sweet baby, who loved to cuddle and he's pretty much the same way now.  He's always the first to run into my house, say that he's changing into his "comfy cozy clothes" and snuggle up on the couch with me to watch TV or movies. 
He was always an easy baby to entertain and he's an easy kid to entertain too...Of course, he loves when I take him somewhere fun, but just playing Lego Batman with him on the Wii is just as good.
My boy is now 10 today...double digits!  Where has the time gone?  In my eyes, he'll always be this big-eyed, long lashed, snugglebug.
Happy Birthday, Andrewji!


No comments: