Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Way Back Wednesday-Halloween Version

In honor of the holiday...I dug up a picure from Halloween Past.
I know this picture looks like it was taken in the 1970, but neither of these girls were even born at that time. It was Halloween 2002...and these are my BF's...Sonia and Nancy.
Sonia was getting married that year,so we decided to make the most of the entire year before she got hitched in August.  So, we decided to have a "Neewollah" (Halloween backwards) party at her house...70's style.  I remember I took off work that day to decorate...and the party was replete with a strobe light and 70's music.
Good times...great oldies...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
I'm off to finish my tail...I'm dressing up as Mousse for work today.  Although I hardly think I will be as cute as her.  Pics soon to come!

No comments: