Monday, October 08, 2012

Weekend in Review...

Yes, this is my 98 lb. lab...snuggled up on my couch with her head on a pillow.  No, she's not spoiled...why on earth would you think that??  She's awfully tired today maybe because we had way too much birthday fun and excitement over the weekend.
Saturday, yours truly became another year older and wiser. ;)  Matt and I went out for lunch and watched Taken 2...as Hrithik Roshan would say...I give it 3 thumbs up!  We spent the rest of the evening  enjoying birthday cake and the special delivery of cupcakes and chocolate chip banana nut bread that my friend Sheb sent me.  Overall it was a great day...I received a lot of love and I scored some fabulous gifts!

I wrapped up the night in the most perfect way...snuggled up with my puppy on our favorite spot...the couch!
 

No comments: