Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Way Back Wednesday...

So, I have this massive basket of pictures sitting in a closet.  I've been telling myself for years that I need to organize them and put them in albums...but, that might take the rest of my lifetime.  And although I've decided that will be my project once I reach retirement...I do believe that pictures are meant to be shared.  So, I decided that every Wednesday, I will reach into the basket and pick a picture at random to post for the blogosphere to see. 

So, with no further ado...today's picture!
****Drum roll***
My Family!
I think I was approximately 3-ish...Terribly frightened of the camera (I think I got cameras and glocks confused back then) so I was gripping on to my dad and mom for dear life.  Anyway, I was wearing the very popular red velvet dress that every Malayalee kid in the 70's had.  The other two are my siblings...My brother's smile can only mean one thing...He was up to something.  And there's my sister...I wanted her dress...I think Marsha Brady had something similar...and back then I was Brady obsessed...I was convinced that Mrs. Brady was my real Mom (which my real real mom is still upset about today) and that I was reall Cindy Brady!...clearly we see my crazy imagination began at an early age!

No comments: