Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Live blogging from my cellphone

Wow this means I can blog live from anywhere...including the toilet! But don't worry...I like to keep some things private...

So last weekend I had a  little situation with my neck. I was minding my own business straightening my hair when I heard three cracks. After that I couldn't turn my head to the right for a week...

Yesterday at work I realized that when I took a bite of breakfast it hurt. Then I realized my left jaw was locked! Now if my lips were locked I would assume it was God's way of helping me have a successful diet...but just one jaw makes life just annoying.

Luckily I was able to get some dental advice from Dr G in MIami...she suggested I massage my jaw, refrain from yawning and not open my mouth too wide to yell or take big bites and stuff.

Soo I treated myself to a relaxing jaw massage (ha!) And I am praying that this will be the key to unlock my jaw! (No pun intended)

I am not sure what is up with these strange ailments. Is this what happens when you get older? Whatever happened to older and wiser? No one ever said older and discombobulated joints!

No comments: