Thursday, April 12, 2007

The best ever BBQ chicken sandwich...

I babysat last night. I can't say I could have done it without my neighbor, the Furball. She held Landon while I dog wrestled Mousse into her kennel for the remainder of the evening. Mousse saw Landy and felt the need to lick him like a lolly pop. And although Landon handled Mousse much more bravely and maturely than...oh...let's say...SONIA!!...I didn't want to subject him to a doggy bath. Afterwards, it was smooth sailing. Landon just smiled and played while the Furball and I watched America's Next Top Model. Then, at about 8 pm...right when American Idol came on, the tears began to roll down pudgy, pink cheeks. I can't say that I blame the baby...I wanted to cry too when I saw Sanjaya's moustache. The crying continued till around 9 pm, and then the lil angel stopped and went to sleep so Sue Aunty could watch Lost.

Speaking of...WTF?!? So, Juliet's a fake? This show just astounds me more and more with each episode!!

I made a deeeeleeeeeeecious WW recipe yesterday...
Barbecue chicken sandwich:
In a skillet, brown 2 chicken breasts. Once cooked all the way through, pull apart the meat with forks.

In another skillet add 1 cup of ketchup, 1 can of diet coke, and 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Season as desired Blend together and let it simmer. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes. Lower heat and let the sauce thicken.

Serve on a bun!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

diet coke?? really? ill need to try as i need to jump back on the www train!! and i missed lost! but i dvr-ed and cant wait to go home and watch..... i heard it was supposed to be a good one!