Wednesday, April 25, 2007

randomness...

Well, I'm back. I was actually pretty busy the past two days, so I didn't get a chance to blog. That..and there was nothing blogworthy going on in my life. Not that there is now either...but I'm in more of a mood to ramble endlessly about a little bit of this and that.

Tonight's TV night with my neighbor, the Furball. She usually comes over on Wednesday night because we have the same must see TV line up...so we watch it over dinner. It's fun times. I'm most anxious to see American Idol tonight. They all did amazingly well last night, so I'm wondering who will get the boot. I'm hoping it's Lakesha...I'm particularly attached to BLAKE...and I want Chris around because I know he and Blake are friends...and BLAKE would be sad if Chris left...and I just couldn't handle that!! And, Jordin and Melinda are just the bomb.com. And...Phil is making a comeback, so it'd be kinda sad to kick him off when he's actually doing good now. So you see, Lakesha has to go.

Mousse is kennel bound on Friday. She's going to have a few shots while she's there, so I'm quite sure she's gonna be even more pissed at me when she comes home. I feel badly for the pup, but I have a very special wedding to go to on Saturday. My friend SujaT will be getting married!! We've both shared our horror stories through the years regarding our search for Mr. Right...so It's pretty awesome that we both found them at the same time and are getting married just a few months apart.

Speaking of....when will September ever get here??

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

im not so much an ai fan but very ready for lost tonite!! and dont you worry, september will be here before you know it!! talk alot of pix at your friends wedding!!:)

Anonymous said...

sept will be here sooner than you think :)