Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weigh-in Wednesday!

8:45 am:
I have this huge feeling that weigh-in Wednesday won't be pretty today. I think I might have actually gained back the 2 pounds I lost last week. I'm preparing myself for the worst. This past week has been challenging...what with church potlucks and birthday dinners. Although, I know I can't blame these events when I could have definitely made better decisions.

I hate that I haven't been able to get myself in check just yet. I was much more committed and driven before. But now, I'm lacking enough of that for some reason and it's driving me mad. I've already thought up ways to improve the situation for next week. It involves being focused on the ultimate goal...which right now is wearing a sun dress on my honeymoon in South Beach. I'm vain...forget health/shmealth...the thought of that wasn't enough to keep me motivated.

12:37:
Well, a pound and half lost. I can't complain. although, i didn't make my 2 pound goal...I had a bad week...so at this point, i'm just thrilled I lost something. Next week will be better!!! I'm gonna die trying at least!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

congrats on losing 1.5! i know it wasnt your goal, but at least you didnt gain back like you thought!! keep working hard at it!!:)