Wednesday, April 04, 2007

D Day...

D Day has arrived. The day I've been dreading for a whole month. The day I have to step back on the scale to see exactly how much damage I've done to myself. It has come to my knowledge that I can not lose weight with out some sort of accountability towards someone or something. So, once again I joined WW, once again I will be posting pounds lost/gained on Wednesdays, and once again I will be attempting to reach my 3 mile goal on the treadmill.

It's so easy to gain weight, and so hard to lose it. But once it's lost, and then re-gained, the second go-around is even harder. Most people think that I'm back on the weight loss frenzy because the wedding is coming up. I'd be totally LYING if I said that it didn't have a large part to do with this...so does the fact that my fiancé is a staunch believer in balanced, healthy diets and fitness...as well as summer is coming soon, and I have lots of cute stuff in my closet that don't quite fit very well anymore....but MOST of all...I miss that feeling of being in control of the enemy I've battled with my entire life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in teh same situation I need to lose weight I heard this ww core plan is good
Are you doing ww online or attending meetings are they worth it?
Good Luck and the pics u posted from the weddings you look great!!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it Sue!