Thursday, April 05, 2007

Surviving D Day...

Thank you to the supportive comments on the previous post. I survived D day. Actually, it wasn't really that bad. I didn't gain back as much weight as I had assumed. If I achieve my goal of losing 2 pounds a week, I should be well on my way to better health by this summer...AND I won't look like a powdered donut on my wedding day. If I figure that I can definitely do this. I just have to approach it with positivity and excitement rather than fear and dread. As my friend Sheryl and Ice Cube always say, "You can do it...put your back into it." That's exactly what I tend to do.

I was disappointed to see rocker Gina go....and of course, Sanjaya stay. If it weren't for my secret crush Blake Lewis, I'd have quit watching that show long ago. It's really sad because this season is becoming such a joke, and it's not fair to the ones who have real talent. The minute Blake is kicked off, I'm done watching it. As for LOST last night...WTFreakkk? I think that show will always leave me with that final response.

In other news...I went to visit the reception spot last night...All this is beginning to become really real. aaaaaaaaaaaah! Anybody know a videographer in the OKC area??

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

good for you for getting back to ww. i keep telling myself i need to keep tracj with the journals, cause i know im consuming entirely too many points.. but im lazy and hate dieting and havent gotten enough motivation yet. but maybe i can do it, if you are! i wasnt that surprised with lost, more questions than answers. but i totally know juliet was left on purpose. there is no way they just left her. she owes them for her last punishment, plus she really really wants to get out of there, she is tryign to get someone or do somehting back on the beach..... who knows! the show drives me nuts!!

happy roy said...

ooh you saw the reception site! it definitely becomes more real as you start envisioning the details for the day.

my cousin is a videographer in OK. if you want his info, let me know.

i hope you're more discplined than i am about losing weight for the wedding. thanks for the powdered doughnut analogy. i tried on my dress on saturday for the first time and definitely felt like that despite having lost 9 pounds. i'm going to steal that line (i'll credit you though!).

Ji-Ji... said...

Yay for being proactive and staying positive! You can do it..
I hear ya.. this season of American Idol is a joke.. and the minute they get rid of real talents like Dolittle and Blake, i will stop watching it as well..