Monday, April 30, 2007

First things first...
Do you like the new face of my blog? Mattie hooked suevee blog up with a face lift. I told him to think pink and polka dots and this is what he came up with. Thanks Mattie!!...I absolutely love it!
I can't believe it's Monday already. The weekend flew by....maybe it was because it was jam-packed with all sorts of events. Here are a few pictures in review of the weekend...
Sunday was Micahji's dedication ceremony at the church. Here's him sneakin' a peak over his Ma's shoulder at Ba-bo Masi. (that's me!)Here's Micahji all dolled up in his fancy shmancy tuxedo. Does it get any cuter than this?
Priya's half my age...and I'm half her height. She had to bend wayyyyy down for this upshot.
Binu, Me and Sandy Aunty...Now, you guys tell me...Does Binu look like she could possibly have a son who's a junior in high school?!?
Sandy Aunty, Blessy, and Baby Alexis. We haven't seen p ics of Alex since she was born...she's been out of commission...keeping her Mommy's hands full. But lately she's decided it's time to make a few public appearances and socialize a bit. ;)
Me and Winzy...in our traditional abnormally long arms upshot
Micahji was such a good boy during the service and all during lunch. But, by the end he was just tuckered out and needed some FOOD.Saturday was Biju and Suja's wedding! I wish I had a few shots of her in her dress...but due to bad lighting, I wasn't able to get any. Regardless...she looked beautiful...take my word for it.
The bridesmaid dresses...loved it!
I loved these floor candles. It gave the wedding a romantic vibe.
Sunu...as Fergie would say...G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
I'm surprised we survived our little Dallas trip...I lost a few directions, wrote a few directions down wrong and got on her nerves just a tad...but she got on mine too...by tuning into the local Dallas Hindi Music station.
Group upshot...Sunu, Me, and my buddy Rick
Friday was Les's prom.
Les and her future bridesmaids
PC North Prom Goers...
And that was my weekend in review...I got to see old friends in Dallas...make new friends in Dallas...and make it back in time to see the cutest little guy in the neighborhood all dolled up in his tux! It went by way too fast...but I enjoyed every minute!
Is it Friday yet?!?
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

micah is just too precious!

kovoor36 said...

i liek the new look! and the pix were great! micah looks liek such a lil stud in his tux!!