Friday, April 20, 2007

I'z gotz some questionz...

It's Friday! What glee! I just scarfed down my breakfast...a strawberry peach smoothie....courtesy the Kumbankuzhi Christmas Dirty Santa present I won...correction, Sheryl won...but I somehow manipulated it away from her. =) It's a gorgeous day out today...I can only hope this weather will continue through the weekend. *fingers crossed* Tonight, the plan is to go try out a new coffee shop down town called "Bru-haha"...That's a clever name, wouldn't you say? Saturday, I have some wedding errands, LAUNDRY, Ms. Coco Chanel is gonna have a doggy birthday party, and my cousin Ash is treating me to a evening at a Jazz Lab. Should be good times!

I have a few burning questions this week as well...and again, if you know the answer to any or all of these questions, click the comment link below!!

Why does Fergie find it necessary to spell out words in nearly all of her songs? You'd think that if she was going to do this, she'd at least spell correctly!!

Why does something about Sanjaya remind me strangely of Michael Jackson? (thank you, America for putting him out of his misery!)

Why are my colleagues selling Nachos to raise money for the American Heart Association? Why not some more heart healthy snacks??

Why do my neighbors insist on having domestic disputes out by the pool for the entire complex to hear?

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i hate fergie and hell spelling bee songs, i dont know but sanjaya defly is mj-esque and thats really odd for them heart association to be selling nachos! but at least you have a wonderful weekend ahead! wooohooo!!:)

Scorps1027 said...

wouldnt' it have been more clever for the cafe to be called, brew-haha. but i guess bru conjures up the indian coffee, too.

fergie is trying to bit off of gwen i think.

sanjaya, there are really no words. but defly michael jackson-esque...oh boy!

and it's hilarious that hte heart association is selling nachos...i guess whatever sells?!

have a WONDERFUL weekend. do write about the jazz lab! and enjoy coco chanel's bday party. seriously, if i have a fou-fou dog ever, that is what i would name the doggie!

Anonymous said...

1) I can't stand fergie!!
2)Seriously, when I 1st heard sanjaya open his precious mouth to sing or whatever you call that, he reminded me of Michael jackson. The way he try to hit the high notes..it was soooooooo screeeeeeeeeeechy:)
3)I laughed when I read about Nachos...

Taby aka Sparkling11(tabeegirl@gmail.com):)