Friday, April 13, 2007

I got some questions...Part Deuce

I'm not going to complain about the fact that I felt like Noah as I was driving into work. I mean, it's April...rain is expected. Afterall, April showers bring May flowers. And in Oklahoma...April and May showers bring June flowers. But, why in the world is it still snowing in April?!? It's spring!!...it's high time to "spring" into some warmer weather!!

What dead animal was used to "help" Sanjaya with that moustache this week?

Why do people persist on using big words in the wrong context?!?

Why can't people just be happy for you when you say you lost 2 pounds? Why do they tell you that you needed to lose four? Which leads me to my next question...

How come some people don't know that it's socially unacceptable to be RUDE!?

Why does UPS tell you that they track your packages and then never update the tracking log on the website??

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

hehehe, dont be bothered with such things. you cant change people! and oooh what kind of package we expecting???:) hve a great weekend!!