Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This and that and things of that nature...

I ordered a silly t-shirt yesterday from www.cafepress.com. It reads, "My name is Varghese. Wee as in Wictor." I can't wait to sport it. I didn't catch American Idol last night. I heard I missed Jenny from the block. I'm oh-so-disappointed! Was Sanjaya's performance dreadful?

SunuA and I went to another Hornets game last night. It will be quite sad when NBA fever leaves Oklahoma City and returns to New Orleans. It was a fun ride while it lasted. I'm not sure either of us were too captivated by the game. We were immersed in our favorite past time...people watching. The crowd would cheer uncontrollably, and I'd turn to Sunu and ask her what happened, and she'd shrug obliviously. The guy next to me wasn't quite enthused with basketball either. He pulled out his blackberry and was so bored that he struck up a conversation with me. I was about to lend him my copy of "the Lucky Bones" that I had stashed away in my purse (that Sunu forbid me to pull out and read). The sad thing was...it was a great game...neck in neck...and very action packed. I'm just not a sportsy-type girl, but I will never say no to free NBA tickets. Are u kidding me? It's where all the eye candy is!

I woke up at 5:45 this morning to run. Thank God the sun is up and shining...else, I'm quite sure I'd be really tired right about now. It's not like I slept well last night...wedding dilemmas plagued my mind. It was good to get out my aggression on the treadmill. Today's weigh-in Wednesday, so I'm hoping that my good eating habits will pay off on the scales. I shall check back in after lunch to share my poundage lost/gained with the rest of the blogosphere.

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

oh i didnt realize you had the sports team cause of katrina after effects.... well enjoy while you can!!

Ji-Ji... said...

i would love to get that T-shirt.. except it doesn't apply anymore. Oh well it's still a keeper..
Sanjaya surprisingly sounded better this week.. Hailey totally sucked.. I hope she gets voted off tonight.