Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bridesmaids Chapter 2, 100 days, and birthdays!

Before I get into Bridesmaid Chapter 2, I have a birthday shout out to the one and only...creator of "My 2 Cents", Matty. I haven't spent quality time with him in a longgggggg time...nor have I talked about anything in depth with him a longgggggggggg time... I understand that he's really busy with work and furthering his edumacation...oh and hanging out with the shepherds...but nevertheless, he's always in my thoughts and in my prayers. Happy Birthday, Matty...i hope you get what your heart desires! While we're talking about Matties...let me share the most recent picture of my Matty...He was sporting a shirt I bought him, and I think he looks extra cutey cute in it. ;) 100 more days until our wedding day!!!

Now, on to Bridesmaid Chapter 2 Sonia, My BF...MOH #2. I'm not quite sure when Sonia and I stumbled upon each other and decided that we should be friends. We're like the odd couple...complete opposites...She smiles bearing her entire grill, my smile is a frown, she talks LOUD, i'm soft spoken, she's a listener in conversations, I'm more of a talker, she's a social butterfly, I'm shy, she's a soap opera junkie, and I prefer well-written drama..yada, yada...the list continues. But we do have certain things in common like our undying love for JC's chocolate cake and our burning passion for pepperoni pizza with extra cheese....ohhh... and our mutual respect, love, and concern for each other.;)

I have puhhhh-lenty of funny/embarrassing/humiliating stories about Sonia that I could share with the world wide web...but she currently has some blackmail info on me, that she could release...and therefore, I will not even go there. =) So, I'll just end Chapter 2 by saying...I have a great BF...she cries when I cry...she laughs when I laugh...she's the best secret keeper I've ever known...she listens to my incessant chatter...deals with my anal retentiveness...and she never complains!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...so sweet c poo. :-) i love you and can't wait to watch you walk down the aisle!!!

kovoor36 said...

happy bday dains! and great pix! im sure your girls will be beautiful... not as pretty as you though!!:)

Anonymous said...

happy birffday to bf's matt.
ooh your matty does look spiffy in the shirt!
u r so rt about sonia's smile and personality. When i met her at jess's wedding, it seemed like i knew her all my life!