Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I was trying to save my next post until I got my camera from my aunt's house, so I could post pictures from the weekend. but, it looks like I won't be able to go over there till later this week. =/

Meanwhile Bridesmaids Chapter 4 awaits....
Cousin Susan.

Growing up we were always Susan T and Susan V...and even though she's no longer a T and pretty soon I won't be a V...something tells me that we will have these names till the end. As a child she was the most loved of the cousins. She really knew how to charm adults with her baby talk and natural cuteness. She even had a way of charming me and Lisa into washing the dishes for her while she kicked up her heels and watched young and the restless. We tried to make Lisa jealous of the fact that we were cousins on both our mother and father's sides...but, Lis never cared...or so she says!

It's surprising that neither of us ended up in the state pen... But, thankfully God changed her interest in breaking the law into studying the law...and today she's not only a law-abiding citizen, but a lawyer.

we are opposites in many ways...height, weight, interests, our positions on the sensitivity curve, etc. etc...but we've learned over the years to accept each other for the quirky individuals that we are. =)

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

there is still time to make it to the state pen if you try hard enough!! j/k!!:)