Thursday, June 14, 2007

A steal of a deal for only a buck!

Now that I've gotten my camera back from my aunt's house and finally uploaded my pictures, I can finally talk about my weekend. Monday seems so long ago...I can't seem to remember what all I discussed already, soooo I'll just start over.

Friday night, Miss Ansley Ann came down from Houston to join us Okies for Les's graduation celebration. The girls came and had dinner at my house and we cussed and discussed over some chore and curry. I don't cook Indian food frequently, so I wasn't sure how it would compare to their mothers' seasoned cooking skills. But the girls, said I did a good job, so I was relieved.

Saturday, Ansley hung out with me while Ash and Les went to a wedding here in town. We went to the Maternal Unit's to say a quick hello, but ended up staying there for a few hours. My brother's friend JB was there and we started discussing garage sales. Next thing I knew, we were in the car and circling the neighborhood for one. We stopped by one and JB found me a 1991 Pearl Jam CD that was in mint condition. It was a steal of a deal for only a buck! I love it and now listen to it every night!!! After the stresses of the day, it puts me in a mellow mood.

Afterwards, Ansley and I went to several craft stores looking for ribbon and flowers for my wedding craft projects. In between those stops we treated ourselves to Coldstone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix....a little bit o' heaven in a cup! Lastsly, we went to the mall to look for...........WEDDING BANDS! I ordered Matt's, but have yet to find mine. I felt like I needed more time to think about what I really want since it's going to be on my finger for a lifetime.

Sunday was Les's graduation party. It was a good time...she made a killing! Tomorrow night I'm taking her out for her graduation and birthday festivities! So here's an early birthday shout out to Leslie Ann...Happpppppppppppppppppppy 18th Birthday.

Les in her outfit picked out by cousin Turbo (aka Matt), Ansley, Me, and Ash. I may be the oldest, but I"m the shortest. BOOOOO!

Me and Ashley like this shot of us, but had to cut the other two out cuz one looked like she was smelling fart and the other looked like she was doing the gangster nod...

Missa and Andrew

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

good times! and pretty pix! and wow to vintage pearl jam! i have listened to that stuff in ages..... im going to be scouring the internet tonite:)