Friday, June 15, 2007

Last night was interesting. I went over to Sunu's to teach Sandy Aunty how to make buffalo chicken salad. While, Sunu was mixing the greens...Sandy Aunty had a brilliant idea..."Hey, that chicken would taste good with that salad." Sunu and I looked at her quizically and until we finally saw the light in her head turn on. "ohhhh, yah. We're making it FOR the salad!"

I realized that I'm going to really miss sitting around their kitchen table...just the 3 of us...while they laugh hysterically at whatever nonsense comes flying out of my mouth. I know I'm not dying...just getting married...so I'll still be around there will still be such occasions. But, I guess they just won't be as frequent. I can honestly say...that although I whined for the most part during my single years...I've had a lot of fun. Fun didn't really entail lots wild craziness, but it did entail lotssssssss of laughing and other random hijinx. ;)
Anyhoo, I had a bit of a dilemma this morning. My car was smoking like a chimney when i got to work. I pretty much guessed this wasn't a very good sign. When Damon, my colleague called me, he could sense the panic in my voice and asked what was wrong. "Car...hood...smoke...scared." ...that's about all I was able to muster out. Ever the good friend, he came to my rescue with oil in one hand and radiator fluid in the other. At lunch, I will attempt to start the car, and will pray that it does not blow up. =/

The weekend is upon us. I have plans to take the kid cousin out for bday/grad festivities. We might have to swim to our destination though...You know, at first I was really worried about it raining all summer. but now, I'm just really worried that it's going to rain for the rest of my life. what in the world is with this weather?!?

Tomorrow night I'm going to go watch the Broadway play in OKC..."Wicked"...I've been excited about it since March!
Anddddddddd...

J. Banana and Mikey will become husband and wife this weekend. Jana, enjoy your day...I hope it's filled with lots of happiness and love. I know your pictures will be amazing, and I simply can't wait to see them. So, post soon! I'm so ecstatic for you!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

hows the car?? i hope its ok!! and enjoy the weekend! wooohoo for jana and mike!!:)

Scorps1027 said...

yeah i hope the car is feeling better! i'm so excited for jana and mikey! i can't wait to see pics...ahhhhhh!!!