Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rain, Rain...GO AWAY.

You know, I guess I'm glad I'm not a kid, who is stuck inside the house for my entire summer break. No, I'm an adult who spends the entire week inside of a building, but the Monsoon of 2007 is STILL annoying me beyond belief. I can't seem to figure out what is going on with this weather. I looked at weather.com today and it showed high chances of rain every day until the 4th of July!! Say it with me...Wong Tong Fong?!?

Furball and I are about to wage a riot at our apartment complex. We can no longer deal with the jacked up parking situation. I guess I should be grateful that I have a covered parking space. But, I'm not...because there's tons of red mud in it for some reason. And I have to be extra careful not to track it into the new car. Grrrr. It's not just the parking situation...it's that nothing gets fixed promptly...they expect prompt rent, but by God if there's a problem...the favor is not returned! We're thinking about typing up flyers, dressing in black, going out at night and sticking it on the doors of all our neighbors in order to rile everyone up so they will join us in our protest. Ok, so maybe the dressing and black and scurrying around out at night part was my idea...cuz i'm a coward and don't want the apartment management catching me in broad daylight. Once we get a few people concerned about the issues, we'll have a meeting...Furball will be the president, who calls everyone to attention to discuss concerns...and I'll be the one standing behind her saying "Yah!" emphatically!!!!!!! We'll see how far we get with this grand plan...

In other news...I feel completely disconnected. I never realized how dependant I was on email!! Maybe one of these days I'll have my own desk!!!! *Sigh*

No comments: