Friday, June 22, 2007

How I've Missed Thee...

The good news is...well, there's two good "newses"...1. It's FRIDAY! Yeehaw. This has been a super fast week for me...what with 2 glorious days of absolutely no work. I mean, work-work, that is. I had plenty of wedding work to do...but, that was fun. 2. I can blog from work. =) The bad news is...I don't have my own desk just yet, so blogging from work won't be quite as frequently as I might like until maybe next week...if I'm lucky.

So far, I am really enjoying the job. I'm sure that is because it's new and there's a lot to learn. I'm worried about making friends...but, I guess time will tell. My boss seems very cool, so that's a plus as well. I think it was a good move for me...no regrets.

This weekend Billy and I will be looking into getting tuxes for the groomsmen...and of course, I'll be working on the 400 centerpiece/favors I have to make. If you live in the OKC area and are interested in helping a sista out....leave me a message in the comment box below. ;)

In other news...The Furball and I have abandoned Wednesday night TV since LOST is off air. Instead, we have this mission to try new "cultural" restaurants once a week. Once we've covered all the culturals, we just intend to just visit new restaurants. Last night we went to an Ethiopian place called Queen of Sheba. We both rated the place a 6. The ambience was great, but the service was super slow. The food was very oil-liscous and the bread reminded me of dosas...which i find utterly disgusting. Next week is Japanese...maybe that will be a little better.

Ever wonder what happens to a really old pear? I'll tell you...cuz I found one in my lunch bag. It was unrecognizable...shriveled and turned into dust, basically. Highly interesting... ;)

Have a great weekend, rat racers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Glad your like the new job! I'm available after July 2nd..holla anytime =)

Anonymous said...

i'm down, sue. we'll chat about it =)

kovoor36 said...

mmmmmm sushi???:)