Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy birthday to my main squeeze! Sadly, he can't be here to enjoy birthday festivities with me this year...but next year we're gonna have a hugeeeeeeeeeeee birthday bash to celebrate his first birthday in the good ol' usa! Matt, my birthday wish for you....is that this new year of your life will bring you many reasons to SMILE!
Happy birthday shout outs to my good friend and wedding coordinator, Sybil too. I guess all the cool crew was born in June ;)

Last night was Nancy's welcome to OKC party. I think she might have gone home and bought a one way ticket back to NYC after all the shenanigans. But, I must admit...it was a good time....hopefully she thought so too.
Nancy and Piper...

The goof troop singing Oooooooooklahoma!
Syb's most awesome creation...the ok.ahoma icecream cake. I didn't realize that it was cut to the shape of Oklahoma. I thought someone just cut a piece to try it. I didn't realize it was oklahoma till i uploaded the picture...i'm not too bright.
Finz and my pwecious babies...Micahji and my snugglebug, Alexis
DJ Flippy Flip and SunuLast but not least, my announcement:
I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I put my official 2 weeks notice in. My last day at AF after 8 years...will be on the 18th. A year ago, I was looking for a job relentlessly, lookin for love, lookin for a new place to live...and I thought I'd NEVER find any of it. I thought I'd keep chasing my tail, never progress... But, God in His infinite wisdom new all along who and what and where was best for me....and then gave it to me ALL AT ONCE! 2007 IS my year...and that's by God's grace alone. I know there are a lot of people who read this blog who are struggling to find their place in the world, their soul mates, their purpose....I just want to encourage those of you who feel discouraged. I've been in that spot...and all you can do is keep moving, keep trying, keep seeking...because you will find. But, just let go and let God...Even when you don't think you deserve the best...He knows you do and He won't give you anything less than that.

9 comments:

kovoor36 said...

happy birthday to your matt!! and WOOOHOOOOOO and congrats on the new job!!!! 07 is defly the year of the sway!!!:) im so happy how this year has been shaping up for you! i cant think of a more deserving of a person!! you are inspiring me to really look for a new job/opportunity!! even a yr of waiting wouldnt be so bad!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mattypoo :)
aww suevee.. how exciting! I need details though about your new job..where it is.. etc. so ya email me :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! yayy!!

Anonymous said...

June 4th is Chris's birthday. Happy Birthday to Matt. We have a lot of June birthdays too. Congratulations on u're new job.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!!!! So Happy for you! Happy Birthday to you Matt =)

Scorps1027 said...

CONGRATS, suevee!! and happy bday to matt!

you are indeed a living testament that if you let go and let God take the reigns, the journey is so much better! Best of luck to you in this exciting time!

Anonymous said...

SUE!
i am so excited for u...tell me all about it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats SUE!:) i'm so happy that you've found a new place to be workin everyday, where new ppl will be graced w/ur presence and new stories for us will emerge;)

Also - happy birthday to Matt! we're excited that you've come into Sue's life btw;)

Anonymous said...

Fellow brownie here...I don't even know you but through your writing and I am so happy for you! You probably wouldn't think it, but your posts are quite inspiring and are so relatable. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and God Bless you in everything!

Anonymous said...

belated CONGRATS on the new job! i remember reading about your harrowing searches. God is good :)