Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sittin pretty...

I'm blogging from my very own desk, folks. Boy, does it feel good to be in my own space with own stuff. Aaah...I love it. The new job is great...a challenge for my mathematically retarded brain. It's nice to know that it's still working and well. ;)

I feel so disconnected from all of you, but I'll make up for lost time...don't you worry!!

Today is my first wedding dress fitting. Sadly, no one can come with me...but, maybe that's a blessing in disguise...cuz if it doesn't fit, no one has to fake niceties. I'm very close to finalizing my final 2 vendors, the favors are 60% completed, and Matt will be here in little over a month. Wowza...Time does fly when you're havin' fun.

Well, back to work...end of the month is pretty busy...more to come later! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

im glad the new job is coming along!! good luck with the fitting today!

Ro! said...

Hey, if you can't come to us, we will come to you :)

So what is your new job that challenges you mathematically?

Anonymous said...

aw - ur 1st fitting:) hope it went well sueveeee