Sunday, June 24, 2007

just another weekend in PYH...

I've given my humble abode a new name..."PYH" (pink and yellow HELL!) My cordless phone has been missing for a week. Buried under ribbon and silk flowers, no doubt. I'm surrounded by pink and yellow...it's everywhere I look!! I took some of the wedding crafts over to the Maternal Unit's today. She greeted me at the door with, "Where am I supposed to put that?" I quickly reminded her that she has 3 bedrooms and a garage...whereas I just have one bedroom and a MOUSSE. She then let me through the door.

Speaking of Mousse...I feel terrible that I'm totally neglecting my pup these days. But, between putting together cupcake boxes and the other jabillion tasks I have to do, she's slowly slipping off my priority list. Although, she's clinging on for dear life. Since we're having monsoons in OKC, I'm even finding it difficult to take her out on our one on one bonding walks. The guilt is eating me alive.

On a happier note...I got my Honda Fit this weekend!! She's beau-tee-ful! I love her. She's a blazing blue...so I'm now easy to spot around town. Les asked me what I was gonna name her...and I said "Blueberry."...She suggested "Sueberry," which I thought was simply brilliant. Especially since everyone and their dog has been telling me she's such a Sue-like car. At this point, i'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult...

I hope this week goes by fasssssssssssst. My first dress fitting is on Thursday. I'm frightened....

3 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

congrats on the Fit! and i can't wait to hear about your dress fitting! how exciting. maybe us loyal readers will even get a sneak peak??

Anonymous said...

Post a pic of sue-berry!

kovoor36 said...

congrats on the new car!!:)