Monday, June 04, 2007

I have some news that I'm just literally BUSTING at the seams to tell!! But, I just can't release it to the world wide web just yet. Stay tuned for full details tomorrow...
Until then, enjoy a few pictures from the weekend...
First, an adorably cute Landon. I haven't seen him in weeks and I was missing him Sunday, so I popped in for a visit. He's GROWN!! He's so tall, but has lost some of his baby chub. He was being extra sweety sweet to me...showering me with kisses!!
Me and my pretty boy...

me and Les...we were sportin' the same colors, so I thought it'd make for a cute picture. Not sure why...but people were callin' me lady bug on Sunday. ;)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i met landon for the first time a couple of weeks ago...he's even more precious and adorable in person! LOVE him =)

kovoor36 said...

landon is soooo big!! what an adorable lil boy!!!! and im waiting for the news, like im glued to the comp!!:)