Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I haven't forgotten about you, Rat Racers. My last day at AF was Monday, and I was off Tuesday and today...but, never fear. I am still here to provide you with exactly 1 minute and 22 seconds of entertainment for your work day.

I haven't been sleeping in and kicking my heels up at the pool. This could be cuz CCL called me at friggin' 7 am yesterday morning...and I had doctors to visit and errands to run. It's just been nice to actually have time to catch up on things. I actually did have the pleasure of picking my nephew up from preschool today. He excitedly told me about the candy he got from his teacher...oh, AND the nifty glow-in-the-dark bracelet. He also told me he had "gwapes" for lunch. And when I asked what he learned in school, he said, "I don't know. I can't wemember."
Lol...He IS afterall...a Varghese. ;)

I'm not neither nervous nor anxious about the new job I start on Thursday. My only concerns are..will I still have acess to blogspot?!? and will I have the privacy/freedom to blog?!? I surely hope so.

Until Thursday, Rat Racers...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best wishes for a spectacular start to the new job

kovoor36 said...

good luck tomorrow sway!! i hope it goes fabulously!!:)

Scorps1027 said...

good luck at the new job! what an exciting new chapter that's about to unfold. hopefully, you'll be allowed to blog from work!