Thursday, April 21, 2005

Above and Beyond Dreams or Imagination...

What a happy day for us floblo's to see our fellow flobo and friend has been officially proposed to. I like to ask married people how they knew their spouse was "the" one. In a world full of crazies...I'd like to know what I should look out for in regards to that "determining factor."

My BF #2, Dains once told me his determining factor, and I have used that as a standard in every aspect of my life. He told me that my BF #1, Sonia was above and beyond what he had ever imagined or dreamed for his life...and that's how he knew she was God's will for his life. You see, that's what God does...He sees our hopes and dreams...and He probably chuckles to Himself as He says, "I can give you so much more."

So, when Scorpsy used that same phrase "better than what I imagined or dreamed," I knew that she too had found the one God had chosen for her. That kind of love, commitment, and happiness encourages the rest of us. As a single sista...I have hope in God that one day, I can join my friends and say the same phrase...

3 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

Better than what i dreamed or imagined is a great goal to set for yourself. God is GOOD!

happy roy said...

call me corny, but that natalie grant song, "when God made you" (i think that's what it's called) is exactly what i've always sought and what God has blessed me with. =) that idea when you meet the right person, your thought is "when God made you, He must have been thinking about me."

kovoor36 said...

that is the only thing your goal should be!! never setlle!!! we all have had our ups and downs, but hanging in there for the right thing is defly worth the wait and trouble!!