Friday, April 29, 2005

Happy Birthday Ethan...

Ethan's mommy told me some very cute stories about him the other day...so I thought I'd share. Who doesn't love a cute baby story?? Last week his sister was born. Her name is Lauren, but he calls her "babysista." His daddy took him to the hospital to see his mama and the baby, and he was very apprehensive of the strange surroundings. He lingered in the doorway because he was scared to enter the room. Finally his Daddy said, "It's okay. You can come in." He very carefully crept into the room, looked around at all the strange equipment, and spotted his Mama in the bed, holding this new little creature. In his best Darth Vader voice he says, "Oooh, baa bee siss taa." How cute is this munchkin??

According to CCL, he's a very good big brother so far. He always asks, "How's babysista?" "Is babysista sick?" He's very concerned about her. He noticed that she's been "borrowing" some prized possessions...like his blankie. So, he had to point that out to his Mom. "That's Bubba's blanket, " he explained calmly. "I know it is, Bubba. Can babysista borrow it?" Mama asked. "Yesh," he replied sweetly.

Awwwwwwwwww. I just want to squeeze him. I could tell you Etha stories all day, but I won't. I'll just end here by saying...HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, ETHA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's 2 already?!? What theeee???

WHO TOLD THESE KIDS TO GROW UP THAT QUICK?!? I DEMAND TO KNOW!!

Anonymous said...

have I told you before that I want to name my baby boy.. ETHAN? I adore that name..
Happy Birthday baby boY!!

kovoor36 said...

happy bday cutiepie!!!:) and hes so lucky to have had that pinata... i was so deprived!