Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Spring get to know me survey...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hitch...the white guy is so hot. u think i'm kidding? i'm so not.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends and any reality based TV show(s)

5. What did you have for breakfast? oatmeal with cinnamon

6. What is your middle name? Abraham...don't ask.

7. Favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? tomatoes

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? nacho cheese...doritioes, how I miss thee

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? cold play

11. What kind of car do you drive? 98 honda crv

12. Favorite sandwich? turkey with cheese/light mayo

13. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance (me too, scorpsy)
14. Favorite item of clothing? my friggin black sweater that's been missing for 3 months. i know where u live sunu...and i WILL get it back

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia...I want to pet a koala.

16. What color is your bathroom? sea blue

17. Favorite brand of clothing? a great brand...it's called ATF (anything that fits)

18. Where would you retire to? san francisco

19. Favorite time of the day? 4:45...quittin time!

20. What was your most memorable birthday? 25th...I rocked the parties that year...I had 2 and felt vewy vewy special. And my 12th...it was my last with my pops and he gave me a Bible. =)

21. Where were you born? Chicao, Illinois

22. Favorite sport to watch? baseball...when Jeter's playing

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I know better than send this to people

24. Person you expect to send it back first? If I actually sent it out...one of the flobo's

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide..spring scent
26. Favorite magazine? People

27.Favoritebeverage? coke on the rocks

29. Do you have any pets? no, but if i did...she'd be a blonde lab named Brooklyn

30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family or friends? I went jogging for the first time in my life.

31. What did you want to be when you were little? a pediatrician. HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

30. You went Jogging and you rocked Sue!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up and you'll be the next FloJo....

Anonymous said...

sue! u were born in chicago?
get out!