Friday, April 22, 2005

HELP! I've been bit by the BlueBug...

I'm feeling very blue today. And I have a few reasons why. For the past 2 months, we've had construction going on at the office of BC. At first, it was tres annoying listening to all the drilling and hammering and the babble of the construction workers. Until..I started getting somewhat attached to them. Mainly, the electricians. I mean, not only are these two guys super CUTE, they are sooooooooo nice. So, over the past few weeks we've bonded. And today, they walked into the office of BC for the last time to install the last light bulb. Before they left, one guy stops at my desk and says..."see you around out there." I never expected to feel sad...but I do. I told them that I'd try to break a light fixture, so they could come back. =/

Secondly, my BF's going to India today...for one whole long month. After she returns, she'll be home for a week (which will be wedding infested) and then head off to her new home in Florida. I thought I was prepared, but I guess I'm not because the blue bug hit me last night. I guess I need to make new friends or hang out more with the friends I currently have but don't regularly bond with. I see the next month being a very lonely one. =/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Sueee... I can imagine how you feel.. Just keep yourself busy sweetie.. You'll be ok =)

Scorps1027 said...

Suevee, this can be a time for lots of new discovery & learning. You might pick up some more crafty hobbies, spend more time writing, and besides, you can make new friendships too!! Sometimes we need to pushed out of our comfort zones in order to be challenged and productive. Besides, you have your evening chat sessions with, what more do you need?! ;)

happy roy said...

i know the feeling, but maybe this will be exactly what you need, some exclusive sueevee time...in the event you feel lonely, at least you know you can sign on in the evenings and find all the floblo's to talk with. =)

kovoor36 said...

you will be ok, i know you are strong person, you exude that!! and you will pass that time in no time!! and we floblo's are here to help:)