Monday, April 04, 2005

Don't it always seem to go...that you don't know what you've got till it's gone...

My email inbox is empty today, and it will probably remain that way all week. Sir Billiam is out on vacation this week, and he is typically my source of amusement throughout the day. But alas, he's enjoying the waves and sun...somewhere in the middle of an ocean on a cruise with his lovely wife. (lucky devils) Meanwhile, I struggle to keep myself awake and stay busy, so this Bleh Monday won't drag.

On a typical day, I'm greeted with a morning email from Billy. Typically 10 lines of sheer nonsense that makes me roll my eyes. He's weird, annoying, nonsensical, annoying...did i mention annoying? However, today...I realize that Sir Billiam isn't so bad afterall. And, I guess I kinda miss the nuisance a bit. =/

It made me think that sometimes you just don't know what you have/appreciate till it's gone. Sometimes when you don't talk to someone for a while you realize how much fun they were to be around...and just how much you value them. Sometimes you realize the opposite...you see how bad someone is for you...how they bring you down or slow you down.

But, I guess as annoying B can be, he's a keeper. =/

1 comment:

Scorps1027 said...

Billy is the bestest, thats why he is the dark prince of flogland!