Tuesday, April 12, 2005

He's Ba-ack!

Uhhhh yeah thats nice, but yeah thats the reason i was yawning, ..... your
blogs are making me sleepy ...HAAAAAAAAAA.... Where's the drama filled
drama??? Spice up the blog with news of the i'll be damned or, some
observations of things you find interesting.... pics of some guy named
santhosh that i dont know dont thrill me..... he seems nice though and i'd
like to wish him a happy b-day too.

The dark prince is back...and even darker now that he got back from his cruise to Mexico. Obviously, I have sorely dissapointed him with my latest flogs and blogs. So indeed...I tried to spice things up for him.

My response to his above email: Listen Billy, I'm not writing blogs/flogs to impress you or anyone else. If they bore you, stop reading it. I'm so tired of everyone's bad attitudes. I don't need crap from you too! When you grow the hell up, email me. (I knew this would evoke a response)

Dark Prince: OMigod Soooo, i'm totally messing with you, ...yikes someone is in a mood today!!!!!! DANGG!!!!! you just totally tore my head off, while this hasnt
happened in a while, i feel mildly refreshed by your verbal tongue lashing.

Seriously dude, i was kidding, i know you dont cater to me, duh... chill
its me ... its billy.... .remember???


Does that make for some interesting reading?? BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

2 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

he's baaaaaaaaaaack:)

Anonymous said...

WHEWHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Whilst I was abroad I encountered an individual that reminded me of Soo. His name was Isaac and the level of his blackness surpassed that of Soo's. As I held Isaac in my arms and called him Soo, he struggled to get free, but to no avail. As the guards pulled me off of SooIsaac I screamed, I'll never forget you SooIsaac, never!!!!!! My wife rolled her eyes and stopped letting me have sugar for the rest of the trip..... WELCOME BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!